Monday, July 16, 2012

2012 Elections

I like majority of the American public , loves my president. He's an amazing honest guy whose leadership has proven to be inspirational.

Now with that being said , it's election year. Every four years as you know we switch our president and vice-president or keep the incumbent for another term.

The supposed republican nominee this time around is Willard Romney. I have the biggest dislike for the man that you could have for a person when it comes to politics. He's very dishonest and doesn't change his views as much as he slightly construdes his ideals to fit the majority he is talking to.

Since when is this acceptable? Either you are or you aren't. Don't switch up and tell black your the better president when clearly you stated you would repeal obamacare!

You really don't have the Latino support. I won't even get into that.

That platform this man is running off of is the fact that he successfully rain Bain Corporations. Yet he says after the Olympics he had nothing more to do with the company, but he is listed as CEO? I'm confused. I should not be confused when it comes to a candidate I should have full understanding of his goals.

With Romney I really can't say I do.

Obama is already in the full public eye and I'm almost certain ( but could be wrong) anytime a document was requested of him he provided it.

Birth certificate? Yeah he showed that.

I'm just trying to point out that this election will either make or break us. Obama isn't the best president but he is nowhere near as bad as Romney is showing he would be.

Vote smart this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment