Friday, October 28, 2011

No help ! How are we going to learn?

I know I haven't posted up here in a while but I've been so busy with everything else that I haven't really had time to do all this.

An issue that recently came to my mind is the fact that in class I have to write an essay in my English class. The teacher gave us a narrative to read. Told us to do it, and never really explained how to do it. how can we learn if the teachers just throw work at us and then we don't really learn. That's not building anything for the future! In my mind it just makes us a little bit "slower" every day. They really should you know, ask these teachers questions and see if they really are teaching EVERY class what they need to know. They're not so we continue to fail tests and not learn like we're supposed to. A lot of us depend on classes like math and English, everyone can't have the good teacher. We shouldn't have to have tutors and things for simple stuff we should've learned in class but the teacher is unable to connect with us and explain it to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment